Two Locations: Troy & Sterling Heights MI
Troy office1615 W. Big Beaver, Suite A Troy MI
On Big Beaver 1/2 a mile east of Somerset Mall
Sterling Heights office36950 Ryan Rd, Sterling HTS
South East corner of 16 mile and Ryan
October, 2019 USCIS UPDATE
USE I-693 form expires 7/31/2022 any other date it will returned back by the immigration. Please use our form in the form section
Somerset Family Medicine & Immigration Medical Exam I-693
USCIS approved Civil Surgeon
SAME DAY, NEXT DAY OR SATURDAYS APPOINTMENTS,
BOOK ONLINE BY VISITING:
www.drjaddou.com or call the numbers at the bottom or top of the screen.
- Our two offices (Troy and Sterling Heights) have been completing
I-693 forms for many years and we have a very high success rate.
-Due to our central locations, we are one of the busiest medical immigration offices in Michigan.
- We have done thousands of these applications. We get many referrals from immigration lawyers, USCIS main website, former immigration patients, the Detroit Red Wings and many other companies that hires international professionals.
-Before the envelope is sealed, the application is reviewed by several members of the immigration medical team to ensure accuracy.
Convenient Appointments,Monday -Saturday, same day or next day appointment available, sealed envelope ready in one week.
Book online: www.drjaddou.com or call # at bottom or top of the screen
Affordable for the Entire Family Same Day Appointment
• $150 per person for Adults and Children
We take Cash, Credit Card or health saving account credit card, no checks.
• Medical insurance does not cover immigration medical exam and it is not allowed to be accepted by any USCIS civil surgeon. However you can use insurance for the lab tests.
• Expired I-693:We will renew your sealed expired envelope. You can bring the old copy with you, and we can use the old immunization. The cost for this renewal is $150.
•Immunizations are extra: • If you need an immunization, there will be additional charge. we will not bill your insurance. You will need to pay for them. We have all immunizations in our office.
-Majority of adults need 3-4 shots:
1- Tdap: 75+$25 administration fee =$100
2- MMR= $100+$25 administration fee=$125
3- Flu shot in during flu season October-March: $50
4-possibly varicella $175.
-Elderly individuals (over 65) and children under 18 years old require different kind of shots.
- If you are pregnant, we cannot give you MMR and varicella. If you are not sure we can do pregnancy test.
• Blood & Urine Test Done at Quest Diagnostic Lab near our office.
-They will send the results to our office after several days.
-You can use your insurance for blood and urine test. For Blue Care Network use Beaumont Lab.
-If you do not have insurance:We will stamp your Quest lab sheet in red so that the lab give you discounted rate. If you use your insurance we will not stamp it in red.
Quest no insurance discounted rate:
-15 years and older Urine Gonorrhea test plus syphilis blood test both together: $75
-Quantiferon TB test (IGRA) for 2 years and older = $130
- Total you will pay Quest lab if you are 15 and older = $205
- For 2-14 years of age, for no insurance Quest will charge $130.
• Vaccination supplement: Some people may require only vaccination to be entered, we can do that as well. We also have to fill a few more papers out, and then we attach a cover letter. Cost $150.