Two Locations: Troy & Sterling Heights
Sterling Heights Office Troy office
August 2017, Welcome to,
Somerset Family Medicine & Immigration Medical Exam I-693
USCIS approved Civil Surgeon (New I-693 form for 2017)
Our two offices (Troy and Sterling Heights) have been completing
I-693 forms for many years and we have very high success rate.
Due to our central location, we are one of the bussiest medical immigation office in Michigan.
We have done thousands of these applications. We get many referrals from immigration lawyers, USCIS main website, former immigration patients, the Detroit Red Wings and many other companies that hires international professionals. Before the envelope is sealed, the application is reviewed by several members of the immigration medical team to ensure accuracy.
Affordable for the Entire Family
• $150 per person for Adults and Children (Cash, Credit Card or health saving account credit card), medical insurance does not cover immigration. This price is also for those who have expired I-693 form and needs to re-do it again. Imunizations are extra (see prices below). For syphilis and gonnorrhea test you will be sent to the local Quest lab in Troy (you can use your insurance for blood and urine test and if you do not have insurance they will charge you about $75). Be aware if you find lower price than us, it is possible that they may not be as accurate as ours and you do not want to risk the application to be returned if not done correctly.
• Renewal of expired I-693: We will renew your sealed expired envelope. You can bring the old copy with you. $150
• Vaccination supplement: Some people may require only vaccination to be entered, we can do that as well. We also have to fill few more papers and we attach a cover letter. Cost $150.
• One of the lowest price in the Metro Detroit area.
•The price includes: TB skin test, completing and sealing the I-693 form, providing a sealed envelope for immigration, and furnishing an extra copy for you. For blood test for syphilis and urine test for Gonorrhea, we will send you to local Quest lab and they will charge you around $75 total (Required for 15 years and older only).
• If you need immunization, there will be additional charge. For Tdap, MMR= $75+$25 administration fee for each shot and possibly varricella), and flu shot ($40). Our civil surgeon will discuss the immunizations you will need and it is based on your age. Usually elderly (over 65 and those under 18 years old require different kind of shots). For your convenience we have all the immunization needed, and we can give them to you in our office at the time of your first visit. For children immunizations, we pull their records from the computer if they had them in Michigan. If you are pregnant we can not give you MMR and varricella. If you are not sure we can do pregnancy test.
Fast and friendly service: We have excellent service. Most of our staff are immigrant themselves and been through this process. We are open 6 days a week.
- Troy and Sterling Heights are located in the heart of Michigan. We are close to all the major highways. We get people traveling to us from as far as 5 hour drive and even from other states.
Trusted by Companies and Immigration Attorneys: We get many referrals from immigration attorneys and companies.