Two Locations: Troy & Sterling Heights, Michigan
Sterling Heights Office (16 mile and Ryan) Troy office
(Near Somerset Mall)
Update from USCIS: Must use I-693 10/19/17 which is written in the lower left corner of the form, any other date will be returned by USCIS
Somerset Family Medicine & Immigration Medical Exam I-693
USCIS approved Civil Surgeon
Our two offices (Troy and Sterling Heights) have been completing
I-693 forms for many years and we have very high success rate.
Due to our central locations, we are one of the bussiest medical immigration office in Michigan.
We have done thousands of these applications. We get many referrals from immigration lawyers, USCIS main website, former immigration patients, the Detroit Red Wings and many other companies that hires international professionals. Before the envelope is sealed, the application is reviewed by several members of the immigration medical team to ensure accuracy.
Convenient Appointments, Monday -Saturday, same day or next day appointment available
Affordable for the Entire Family
• $150 per person for Adults and Children (Cash, Credit Card or health saving account credit card). Medical insurance does not cover immigration medical exam. This price is also for those who have expired I-693 form and needs to re-do it again. Imunizations are extra (see prices below). For syphilis blood test and gonnorrhea urine test you will be sent to the local Quest lab in Troy (you can use your insurance for blood and urine test and if you do not have insurance the will charge you a discounted rate of $75).
•Renewal of expired I-693: We will renew your sealed expired envelope. You can bring the old copy with you, we can use the old immunization. Cost for renewal is $150.
• Vaccination supplement: Some people may require only vaccination to be entered, we can do that as well. We also have to fill few more papers and we attach a cover letter. Cost $150.
• One of the lowest price in the Metro Detroit area.
•The price includes: TB skin test, completing and sealing the I-693 form, providing a sealed envelope for immigration, and furnishing an extra copy for you. For blood test for syphilis and urine test for Gonorrhea, we will send you to local Quest lab and they will charge you around $75 total (Required for 15 years and older only).
• If you need immunization, there will be additional charge. For Tdap, MMR= $75+$25 administration fee for each shot and possibly varricella), and flu shot ($50). Our civil surgeon will discuss the immunizations you will need and it is based on your age. Usually elderly (over 65 and those under 18 years old require different kind of shots). For your convenience we have all the immunization needed, and we can give them to you in our office at the time of your first visit. For children immunizations, we pull their records from the computer if they had them in Michigan. If you are pregnant we can not give you MMR and varricella. If you are not sure we can do pregnancy test.
Fast and friendly service: We have excellent service. Most of our staff are immigrant themselves and been through this process. We are open 6 days a week.
- Troy and Sterling Heights are located in the heart of Michigan. We are close to all the major highways. We get people traveling to us from as far as 5 hour drive and even from other states.
Trusted by Companies and Immigration Attorneys: We get many referrals from immigration attorneys and companies.